- This website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, whereby the Stichting Pensioenregister strives to provide correct and up-to-date information.
- When you log in with your DigiD, the Stichting Pensioenregister collects the pension data retrieved from the Sociale Verzekeringsbank and the pension providers based on your citizen service number (BSN).
- Together we ensure that these are shown as correctly and complete as possible. We recommend that you check this information on the basis of the most recent paper overview(s) provided or with the Sociale Verzekeringsbank and/or relevant pension provider(s).
- The information on the website is expressly not intended to replace the information you receive from the Sociale Verzekeringsbank and/or your pension provider(s).
- The amounts shown on Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl give an indication of your personal financial situation in the future. No rights can be derived from the amounts shown.
- The Stichting Pensioenregister is not liable for the damage of any kind resulting from circumstances that cannot be attributed to the Foundation. Examples of such circumstances include the following cases:
- damage as a result of the actions taken based on the amounts shown without seeking advice;
- damage due to decommissioning or failures in, among others, Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl, internet or telecommunication networks;
- The website contains references to third-party websites. Stichting Pensioenregister is not responsible for the content of these websites.