What is MPO?
MPO is an informative website that you can consider as the starting point for an overview and insight into your pension. The website was established in 2011 and completely revamped in 2021. You can find personal information about all your accrued pension on MPO. As well as the pension you still expect to accrue via pension providers. You will also see your AOW pension.
What can you find on MPO?
In addition to your pension amounts and AOW pension, MPO includes information on:
- The consequences of different life events on your pension. For example, divorce or death.
- How does the economy impact your pension?
- You and your partner’s joint pension. Also if one of you passes away.
- Useful calculation tools to estimate how certain pension choices will impact your pension. For example, retiring early or working longer.
- Contact details of all your pension providers and the Sociale Verzekeringsbank.
Who owns MPO?
The MPO website is managed by the Stichting Pensioenregister (SPR). This independent foundation was founded in 2008 and has the statutory duty to provide citizens with insight into and an overview of their pension. SPR is a partnership between the Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB), the Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds and the Dutch Association of Insurers. More information can be found at www.pensioenregister.nl.
Who can you contact with questions about your pension?
Do you have any questions about a specific pension scheme? Please contact your own pension provider(s). You can find the contact details of all pension providers here.