You can check the Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl Website for information on the pension benefits you have earned to date; this will give you an idea of your personal financial situation in the future.
As soon as you log in to Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl using your DigiD, Stichting Pensioenregister collects the personal data available on you at Sociale Verzekeringsbank and the pension administrators; it does this based on your Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer/BSN). We work together with these third parties to ensure that this data is displayed as accurately and completely as possible.
The information contained on the Website is emphatically not intended to replace any of the information you receive from Sociale Verzekeringsbank and/or your pension administrator(s).
Stichting Pensioenregister is not a financial institution as specified in the Wet op het financieel toezicht (Dutch Financial Supervision Act), and the information displayed on its Website does not constitute advice of any kind. If you require advice on your pension options, you can contact one of the pension administrators, Sociale Verzekeringsbank, or a financial advisor.
- You can only access the Website by using your DigiD or eIDAS. If you do not have a DigiD, you can request one at the following link: www.digid.nl.
- We recommend that you update your computer security software before logging in to Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl using your DigiD. We also recommend that you choose secure passwords and keep these strictly confidential, so as to prevent unauthorised individuals from accessing and/or misusing your data.
- Sociale Verzekeringsbank and the pension administrators are responsible for supplying accurate and complete data (including pension data)
- Stichting Pensioenregister is responsible for any calculations performed on the Website and for displaying the aggregate pension entitlements.
- All amounts listed on the Website are stated in euros. The gross annual amounts are supplied by the pension administrators and Sociale Verzekeringsbank; however, the net amounts displayed are approximate only.
- The data supplied by the pension administrators are an approximation of your pension entitlements.
- The terms of the relevant pension rules apply at all times and are described in your Pension Rules. If you have any questions or complaints regarding the above, please contact the appropriate pension administrator.
- Stichting Pensioenregister is authorised to temporarily disable all or parts of the Website without prior notification for the purpose of performing maintenance and resolving incidents.
Stichting Pensioenregister will endeavour to schedule any such maintenance work outside regular working hours to the extent possible.
- Stichting Pensioenregister cannot be held liable for any loss of any nature whatsoever as a result of the Website’s inaccessibility.
- If you have any questions about your pension entitlements, please contact the appropriate pension administrator. The contact details of all pension administrators are listed on the Website.
- If you have any questions about the Dutch state retirement pension (AOW-pensioen), please contact Sociale Verzekeringsbank.
- For any questions about the operation of the Website, please contact the Stichting Pensioenregister Service Desk. If you find that some pension administrators are not listed in your pension statement, please contact these pension administrators; their contact details are listed on the Website.
Click here to view the Stichting Pensioenregister Complaints Procedure.
- Data is processed on the Website pursuant to the Pensioenwet (Pensions Act) and the Wet verplichte beroepspensioenregeling (Mandatory Occupational Pension Scheme Act) and is in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Stichting Pensioenregister does not store data, except in the following cases:
- Stichting Pensioenregister uses your Burgerservicenummer/Citizen Service Number (BSN) to retrieve your personal data from the pension administrators. Your BSN will only be used for this purpose and will always be stored in an encrypted format at Stichting Pensioenregister.
- If you and your partner are logging in to Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl together, you must both log in using your DigiDs. Once you have logged in, your data will be temporarily stored, until your spouse or domestic partner has also logged in.
The pension data collected will be immediately deleted once you have logged out.
- You can direct any requests for access and/or rectification of your data (including personal data) to the relevant pension administrator or Sociale Verzekeringsbank.
- Stichting Pensioenregister has not taken any technical and/or organisational measures to protect your personal and other data.
- Stichting Pensioenregister conducts research into the use of its Website. For the purpose of this research, it does not use any data which could be traced back to individual users.
- The amounts displayed on Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl provide an estimate of your personal financial situation in the future and are therefore not legally binding.
- Stichting Pensioenregister cannot be held liable for any loss of any nature whatsoever arising from circumstances beyond the control of Stichting Pensioenregister. Examples of such circumstances include (list is not exhaustive)
- Loss resulting from actions undertaken based on the information displayed without seeking advice;
- Loss resulting from temporary unavailability of, or incidents/technical malfunctions affecting, for example, www.mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl, the internet or telecommunications networks;
- The Website contains links and references to third-party websites; Stichting Pensioenregister is not responsible for the content of these websites.
G) Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property rights relating to this Website, including, but not limited to, copyrights to textual content, photographs, images, etc. posted by Stichting Pensioenregister, are vested in Stichting Pensioenregister, unless otherwise specified.
- You are not authorised to edit, reproduce and/or otherwise share with third parties any textual content (or parts thereof) contained on this Website without the prior written consent of Stichting Pensioenregister or beneficiaries. You are, however, authorised to store information on this Website or print it for personal use.
Last updated: March 2022